Selected securities transactions undertaken by our people include the following:
Public Company Fund-Raising
- NASDAQ-listed Kornit Digital Ltd. in a manufacturing agreement and warrant issuance to Amazon.com, Inc. (January 2017).
- NASDAQ-listed Kornit Digital Ltd. in a $87 million secondary offering by the controlling shareholder (May 2017).
- NASDAQ-listed Kornit Digital Ltd. in a primary and secondary offering of a total of $142 million (January 2017).
- NASDAQ-listed CyberArk Software Ltd. in a $320 million primary and secondary offering (June 2015).
- Needham & Company in an $11 million primary offering by NASDAQ-listed Camtek Ltd.
- NASDAQ-listed Rosetta Genomics Ltd., by means of a registered direct transaction.
- Shelf-registration of equity and debt securities of NASDAQ-listed Rosetta Genomics Ltd.
- Forms S-3 and S-8 for Universal American Financial Corp.
- High-yield Private Placement of $250 million aggregate principal amount of 8 3/8% Senior Notes due 2016 by H&E Equipment Services, Inc.
- Registration on Form S-4 under the U.S. securities laws of three tranches of Burns, Philp & Company Limited’s high yield notes by means of three simultaneous registrations under the U.S. securities laws.
- Private Placements of three tranches of high yield notes of Burns, Philp & Company Limited and affiliates.
- Public Offering by Selling Shareholders of NYSE-listed The Yankee Candle Company, Inc.
- Public offering and listing by NYSE-listed The Walt Disney Company of $275 million 7% Quarterly Interest Bonds due 2031, with green shoe of $30 million.
- Public offering by The Walt Disney Company of $500 million 3.90% Global Notes due September 15, 2003 and $500 million 4.50% Global Notes due September 15, 2004.
- $6.5 billion Medium Term Note Program by The Walt Disney Company.
- Exchange Offer of $600 million aggregate principal amount of 8 ¾% Senior Notes due 2009 of NYSE-listed Triad Hospitals, Inc.
- S-3 Offering by NYSE-listed Lifepoint Hospitals, Inc.
- Offering by NYSE-listed Omnicom Group Inc. of trust preferred securities, including drafting trust agreement, guarantee and indenture.
- Drafting Shelf S-3 and Shelf S-4 for NYSE-listed Omnicom Group Inc.
- Various representations of issuers on NASDAQ’s OTCBB and Pink Sheets.
Initial Public Offerings
- Kornit Digital Ltd. in its $73 million initial public offering on NASDAQ (April 2015).
- MediWound Ltd. in its $72 million initial public offering on NASDAQ (March 2014).
- Gazit-Globe Ltd. in its $81 million initial public offering in the US on the NYSE (December 2011).
- Renaissance Acquisition Corp. in its $100 million initial public offering on AMEX.
- Registration for initial public offering (IPO) on the NASDAQ, of BioLineRx Ltd.
- Initial Public Offering of Shermen WSC Acquisition Corp.
- Initial Public Offering of Horizon Technology Finance Corporation, representing the underwriters led by Bank of America.
- Initial public registration under the U.S. securities laws of Burns, Philp & Company Limited (a foreign private issuer based in Australia) of its U.S. traded debt.
Public Company M&ABuy-Side
- $260 million acquisition by AMEX-listed Shermen WSC Acquisition Corp. of ED&F Man’s liquid storage and animal feed businesses, including merger documentation and proxy statement.
- NASDAQ-listed Inhibitex, Inc. in its acquisition of OTCBB-listed FermaVir Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- NASDAQ-listed CyberArk Software Ltd. in its acquisition of Cybertinel Ltd.
- Stock for Stock Acquisition by NASDAQ-listed Tower Semiconductors Ltd., of target AMEX-listed Jazz Semiconductor, Inc.
- Cash Auction Sale of NYSE-listed Symbol Technologies, Inc. to NYSE-listed Motorola, Inc. in a deal valued at approximately $3.9 billion.
- NASDAQ-listed Goody’s Family Clothing, Inc. in its sale for approximately $310 million to a private equity firm, including preparation of going private materials and Schedule 14D-9.
Public Company Representations and Specialty Compliance Work
- Representation of company and board in connection with proxy contest between co-founder and board for board seat of NASDAQ-listed IncrediMail Ltd. The board's proposal was approved by the shareholders.
- Representation of company in connection with inquiry by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), regarding insider trading.
- Representation of multiple companies listed on U.S. securities exchange in connection with filing of annual reports on Form 20-F or 10-K, quarterly financial releases, annual meetings and special meetings.
Other Private/Public M&A
- Sale of Tweezerman Corp. to Henckels (Zwilling J.A. Henckels).
- Sale and ongoing Joint Venture between AFS Holdings, LLC and affiliates and Sallie Mae Inc., in information technology transaction.
- Negotiation of Purchase and Sale, and formation of Joint Venture forming AlbaHealth LLC, between Tefron Ltd. and its affiliate Alba-Waldensian, Inc., Encompass Group, L.L.C. and General Electric Capital Corporation.
- Purchase by Bevco Limited, a British Virgin Islands company and wholly owned subsidiary of South African Breweries (SAB) of 97% of the share capital of Cerveceria Hondurena, S.A. from Dole Food Company.
- Purchase by The Walt Disney Company Disney of Fox Family Worldwide, Inc., in a deal valued at approximately $5.3 billion.
- Merger of ClearCross Inc. and Atrion International Inc., valued at approximately $200 million.
- Tender Offer by Dimension Data Holdings PLC (Putter Acquisition Corp.) of all the outstanding shares of Proxicom Inc., valued at approximately $450 million.