Boutique M&A and SecuritiesOur attorneys have more than 17 years of experiences, individually, practicing M&A and securities law.
We primarily represent sellers or strategic partners in M&A transactions.
Our securities law practice is focused on providing Wall-Street level transactional and execution services, at a cost-effective price point.
We have experience representing a full range of U.S. securities compliance matters for companies listed on national exchanges such as NASDAQ or NYSE (i.e., annual, periodic and 8-K reporting), as well as for foreign private issuers (i.e., 20-F and 6-K reporting).
In respect of IPOs, we typically partner with major law firms for primary offerings. But we have significant experience preparing the issuer and its disclosure for its initial or follow-on filings, at a competitive price point.
Representative SecuritiesPlease click here for a list of selected securities transactions.
Representative Boutique M&A
- Bid and bid package for buy-side family office in the bankruptcy auction of a commercial retailer in which client was declared highest and best bid in a selection of assets.
- Sale of media company specializing in advertising agency technology and media distribution.
- Bid and bid package for a consortium of buy-side bidders in a private auction for 100+ hotels and associated properties from a prominent private equity firm.
- Acquisition of a publicly traded technology company.
- Sell-side auction of a technology company.
- Sell-side representation of private equity portfolio company in private auction.